Project Breakthrough Scam Review
Business Name: Project Breakthrough
Business Owner: Vick Strizheus and Jason McClain
Price to Start: Free to join, Upgrade fee $297 + Upsells
Verdict: Not Recommended
You have heard the name of High Traffic Academy that was launched by Vick Strizheus and Jason McClain and gained lot of popularity. They now have started a new site called Project Breakthrough. The product is offered at free and more and more people are searching about this project.
I tried to explain in detail what are pros and cons of this site and whether it is advisable to join this opportunity or not? It is simply a 14 days program that is free to join and train you how it choose a product, start a marketing campaign, create custom marketing funnel, generate traffic and convert traffic into leads and sales generating commission right before your eyes in real time.
The project has some good stuff and if it is available at free so why not take it. The issue is people don’t tell everything for free and three is always an hidden agenda that you will also see in this program. I am not saying that promoting product or service for money to other people is a bad idea. I am also promoting different products but the way someone is promoting is that matters.
What is Included in the Product?
The product offers 14 days training stuff in the form of video tutorials. The traingin is available one by one and when one day pass then the the next tutoirla will be unlock. This is also an issues because if you have time and wanted to view all in one day then you cannot. I think this is unfair for the people who are very excited.
Let’s look at one by one tutorial which are offered for 14 days.
1st Day: How to create an online business?
2nd Day: Understanding online marketing
3rd Day: The fastest way to profit
4th Day: Custom campaign blueprint
5th Day: Secrets to a powerful landing page
6th Day: Custom funnel creation
7th Day: How to Build a custom video?
8th Day: Connecting the dots
9th Day: Pre-flight checklist
10th Day: Traffic – Lowest hanging fruit
11th Day: Activating passive income stream
12th Day: Becoming a Facebook champion
13th Day: Leveraging OPP and OPL
14th Day: Reveal and graduation
Things I Didn’t Like about This Site:
- If some product is offered for free so don’t think that it is at par with something that offered at value. There is some backend funnel that tries to promote you people. Though the training is a good one with a free price but the real purpose of this site is to promote High Traffic Academy.
- Even I don’t mind if someone is selling product at the backend because it can be a marketing practice and widely used by various experts. The issue is the product that they are promoting are way too expensive and it is very difficult to decide whether it is worth the value. If there are better options available that are far cheaper than this one so why you should go for this one.
- During videos you are offered too many upsells that is another bad marketing tactics. Let’s look at on by one:
- The Marketing Roundtable ($177)
- Core Traffic Training ($177)
- PPC Mastery ($177)
- Retargeting with Adroll ($177)
- Email Marketing 101 ($177)
- SEO Traffic 101 ($177)
- Content Marketing 101 ($177)
- Video Marketing 101 ($177)
- Funnel Mastery ($177)
- RLSA with Google Adwords ($177)
My sincere advice is if you are looking for this product then joining as a free member is no brainer because there are plenty of useful stuff that you can learn. Don’t go for their upsells and High Traffic Academy site. I have soon a plan to write a review about this product also. It is also a good product but the issue is only related to its cost of $297 per month and upsells.
Let’s look at my #1 recommendation that I am a part of and learned all my things here. I can assure you there is no better product available than this site.