If you have landed here to know the real truth about George Brown Google Sniper 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0, this is the honest review you will get. Well, I came to learn of this program a long while back from a friend. And by all the fuss it had brought online, I knew there had to be something special about it. So, I went ahead and did some research on it.
And what I got to know of it will truly surprise you, as it did to me.
So I would like to have you read my unique google sniper review and know the ideal gist of it as well as get to find out whether it’s going to help you get where you want to with internet marketing. I have also left my final verdict on it to help you with making your mind on whether to buy into it or just go and look for something else more inclined towards your goals and expectations. So be sure to get all the info you can before you make any hasty decisions.
And without any delays, let’s dive into the review.
Product Name: Google Sniper
Owner: George Brown
Price: $47 a month
Rankings: 95 out of 100
Google Sniper Review – Introduction:
When it comes to making money online, the most common path that has been seen to work for decades is the online marketing approach. Hundreds of thousands of people have made and still are making money online. And since many people want to benefit from it as well, they will go about the web looking for best places where they can learn the relevant skills.
Many people will just throw their money into any programs that promises quick success through it and guaranteed payments without even having to put much effort. These, you need to note, are pretty much the scams that are being created every other day with the intentions of getting people to dish out their money towards them but crown themselves the title of “best online marketing training program in the world”.
Well, to start with, there are so many legit programs out there that will teach you online or internet marketing skills and help you earn a fair amount of money online the proper way, without having to cut corners on the responsibilities as a marketer.
But still on the same breath, there are even more scams, greater in number than the legit ones, that you can possibly imagine. They may appear to be easy to use and quite intuitive just to make you see how dedicated they are in helping you when all that is a way of laying the net for you to fall into. And this should make you realize that, you need much more than just a mere mention of a program to get to work with it.
You have to be ready to get deep into it and learn everything you can about it before you can actually determine it to be the best take for you. You will want to learn more about the owner of the program, the exact method of operation of the program and how well it has been received by people, especially the insiders of affiliate marketing.
This will help you paint a good picture of the program, compare it to your expectations of the training program you would wish to use to help you understand the basics of marketing and get to see if they are walking along the same paths. If they do, you can go ahead and start working on it but if it doesn’t happen to work the same, you will just to have to shove off the program and go get another one.
And speaking of shoving off, is this one program you need to apply that to? Does it offer what it preaches or its just another hyped up scam that has got its eye on the money? Well, there is only one way to know all that, understanding every bit of it.
So let’s jump into the program’s gist…
What is Google Sniper?
This is a Clickbank program that is meant to help people make more money with affiliate marketing. It helps people build up their websites, which should be the foundation of their businesses, learn how to prepare it for getting ranked in the search engines and then finally how to make more sales and get themselves some revenue.
It has been operating for years now and has been continuously updated going by the algorithm updates in Google. It has been recently updated to Google Sniper 2.0. Basically, with WordPress websites, a good internet connection and some few hours to spare everyday, this program helps anyone set up a successful business online based on what they would want to sell and leverage all the opportunities that will scale up the business.
The main man behind the program is George Brown. He has had great success within this industry for a long time now. He started back when he was 17 years old with internet marketing where he got himself a huge amount of success. And with that, he decided to teach people how he made his way through this niche.
With Google Sniper, George was able to make above $600,000 and also have almost a hundred people give up their jobs and do what he taught full time. And going by the huge success reported by many people it sure looks like George knows what it takes.
How Does it Work?
The main idea of the program is affiliate marketing, which means showing you how to get the things needed to open and run an online business well. So to grasp the methods of seeking untapped niches and getting products to sell to people, let’s get a good look into how the program’s specific method delivers that. Here are the things that are taught as the main themes:
• Finding your niche – As in all successful websites, the basic but the most important factor used to create a business is finding a good niche, and especially the one you love most. Here, George is going to show you how to pick the one niche that will pay you from the next few months to as far as you’d want. He will take you through your hobbies and passion in life and help you spot the niche you truly love from among all the other ones that you might have thought would do well.
• Getting Wonderful Keywords – You will be getting visitors in your website visiting everyday, others buying while others will be looking for general information on something they are interested in. And all this is able to happen with keywords. These are basically what connect the visitors to your site through the search engines.
When a person goes to the web to look for something, there is that certain phrase or words that they type on Google search box and then click the “search” button. And the search engines go through all the websites with that phrase and gives you the results. And from the results, if your site will be ranked well in the first few positions, the visitors will click on your site which will win you more visitors.
• Getting Your Main Product – Now after finding your niche and having gotten a number of wonderful keywords that will help you catch the right people who want to buy, you will then have to look for products to sell to them. You will need to get a number of products that are closely related to the niche you’ve chosen to build your site upon, and sell them to the visitors who will be stopping by your “company” every so often.
So here George takes you through the process of choosing the best product with the best features and the best price which will favor the visitors who you’ll soon turn to clients, and favor your revenue as well. All this is addressed in a systematic way that you’ll find easy and simple.
Who is it For?
Google Sniper, going by the way it approaches this kind of marketing, is best suited for all kinds of people who want to make a significant amount of money every month. It is best for the beginners as it helps with the simple and most basic things they need to understand for them to get their way around easily.
It is best for the intermediate marketers who have quite some experience in this as they are going to learn how amp their marketing strategies up a bit, and finally, it is a good fit for the advanced marketers as they are going to learn how to apply final perfect touches to their business to have popular search engines like Google and Bing love to their businesses and get them ranked much better in the SERP’s (Search Engine Results Pages).
Although, even if you are good to join the program, you may not be well fitted for it if you are looking for:
• A Get Rich Overnight Scheme – Affiliate marketing, George Brown stresses, is not a one night gig. It is a long term strategy that will take at least a month or so to implement and start seeing results. So, you will want to have the mindest of an investor if you are to benefit from it. You will also have to be patient as your build your business and scale it little by little until you get to its summit, where everything is amazing.
• Sleep Through Success – If you think this system will be completely on auto pilot, then you are hugely mistaken. You are going to have to put in some effort into your website and make sure that everything is running well. Also you will need to be updating your posts and pages to make them search engines pick most of them up and rank them. This basically means, if you are unmotivated, you are going to find this program very rough on you and unpaying.
What is Included in the Program?
Being a serious training program, there are lots of provisions offered to the members to help them out with their websites and other related issues. And to have a good understanding of all that, we are going to have a quick peek at the members’ area and see what it’s like. So let’s see what is Included in the members’ area:
• Getting Started – Here, you are going to get a walkthrough or something like a tour to help know your way around. You are also going to get George Brown’s idea of marketing online and why he chooses to work with the kind of internet marketing techniques and tactics that he has.
• Google Sniper 2.0 – This is where the learning resources made for you are located. You are going to get more than 20 video walkthroughs, a user manual and an eBook to help you have quick access.
• Further Training – More to the training resources, you will find other videos and resources that will help you understand other profound aspects of online marketing and great strategies to improve your website.
• The Empire Module – Here, you will get more access to services like writing articles, installing essential plugins and building back links that are going to be necessary to make use of towards your achievement of your site’s goals.
• Rolodex – This is where the most fun stuff is hidden. You are going to get all the questions and answers to most of the questions you’ve been asking yourself about affiliate marketing. You’ll find webinars that go deep explaining your worries and wonders and also delve a bit into the best ways to make things blend with the regular updates of search engines.
• Support – Here, you are going to get access to the support team behind the program. You will have your website issues fixed and all other problems solved. The support here is pretty effective.
Pro’s and Con’s:
• It touches on the low hanging fruit keyword strategy that helps you find hot selling keywords fast and easy. This method has been been found to work for years by expert marketers, and it shows that the program works with quality techniques.
• There is a money back guarantee to all people where you can ask that your funds be sent to your account in case you find the program not fitting your level of quality. And there are no complications, money is sent immediately.
• The fact that George makes the effort to update his program every now and then, and especially when there are major updates in Google like the penguin and Panda updates, it shows that your website is always geared to the right direction.
• The information there is easy to understand. The language used is not all techy in a way that laymen who want to learn affiliate marketing can’t get. Instead it is in simple language with all the technical terms well defined.
• Although there are frequent updates in their algorithms, not all the updates handle all the essential things that have changed exactly, so there are pieces of information that are always left out which may make a great difference.
• Their price is a bit confusing. There are times when people who take the $1 trial are later charged upto $67, although it can be refunded within 60 days. But ideally, when you purchase the program from their main page, you’ll pay $47 as promised.
• The Exact Match Domain method the product uses in their system may pose a huge threat to rankings and penalization. This method suggests that you are to use duplicated websites to create your firm. And the problem with this is that Google can detect it and penalize heavily to the point of getting it completely banned.
The company seems to work very well. Their strategies are good to work with and easy to use, so you won’t find any problems navigating or carrying out the major tasks you need to perform when administrating a website. I love the fact that George campaigns for working hard rather than fast fixes and scammy tricks and gimmicks.
Beginners, all the way to the advanced marketers are going to find this resource useful and helpful towards their overall success. And if you want more insight and valuable tricks from it you can always get the trial and check it out briefly. The company, based on my vast experience online, is completely LEGIT!
Personally, I’d say that anyone who wants to get a good business steering properly and being well maintained through trainings and video walkthroughs not to mention the quick support system, then you can have this system on your consideration list because it will work well for you.
Final Verdict – Legit!
Product Name: Google Sniper
Owner: George Brown
Price: $47 a month
Rankings: 95 out of 100
Have you had any experience with any version of Google Sniper? How did you find it? Is it something you’d have someone who is looking for quality online marketing training work with? Let us hear your thoughts, suggestions and comments on this program below.